Meat Fondue Recipe Ingredients:
- 3 pounds sirloin, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ pound butter
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1) Melt ½ pound butter and olive oil in a large pan. When hot, transfer to a large fondue fan.
2) Meanwhile, prepare the dipping sauce: melt 10 tablespoons butter, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard in a medium pot. Stir until fully melted; keep warm over low heat.
3) When oil mixture begins to bubble, spear beef cubes with a fondue fork; lower into oil and fry 3 minutes, until no longer pink. Serve with warm dipping sauce.