Asian Teriyaki Marinade for Beef Fondue
An amazing meat fondue recipe asian style !
Meat Fondue Recipes INGREDIENTS
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 60 ml (1/4 cup)Soy Sauce
- 10 ml (2 tsp) Fresh ginger, grated
- 15 ml (1 tbsp)Peanut Oil or Other Vegetable Oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp)Honey
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp)Sugar
- 0.5 kg (1 lb) Tender cut of Beef (e.g., Tenderloin), cut into strips
1. Crush the clove of garlic.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the beef.
3. Mix well.
4. Place your beef strips into the bowl and coat them well.
5. Let the meat soak up the marinade for at least two hours in the refrigerator. The meat fondue recipe Asian style is ready...enjoy !