A nice meat fondue recipe to try !
- 1 L (4 cups) Vegetable, canola or peanut oil
- 150 g/person 1/3 lb/person Sirloin beef, cubed for dipping
1. Fill your fondue pot to about 1/2 full or up to 2/3 full if your pot has a built-in splash guard.
2. Make sure that the pot is located in a spot where it won't have to be moved until your meal is over.
3. Light up the fondue burner and wait until the oil has reached 185C (365F). A piece of bread will turn brown in less than 30 seconds when the oil has reached this temperature.
4. Put a piece of meat on your fork and dip it in the hot oil for a few minutes.
5. When the meat is cooked, let it cool for a few seconds.
6. Dip it in one of the fondue dips.
7. Enjoy and repeat but no double-dipping! The meat fondue recipe is ready...enjoy it !