Mexican Beef Meatballs
A great meatballs recipe to try !
Meat Fondue Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 125 ml (1/2 cup)Medium Salsa
- 250 ml (1 cup) Breadcrumbs
- 1Egg, Beaten
- 1Garlic Clove, crushed
- 45 ml (3 tbsp)Fresh Cilantro, Thinly Chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Green Onions, chopped
- 0.5 kg (1 lb) Lean Ground Beef
- Chili Powder, to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Peanut Oil
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the oil.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Mix well.
4. Shape into balls about 2 cm wide (1 inch). Keep the meatballs refrigerated until fondue time.
5. Heat the peanut oil in your fondue pot. Make sure to not fill it to more than 1/2 of its capacity.
6. Let your meatball cook into the hot oil for a few minutes.
7. Enjoy it ! Nice !
lamb meat -fondue-bourguignonne